Inspection Manager Professional
Learn how to bubble up (report) your 2D drawings with one click of the mouse with Inspection Manager Professional …
Inspection Manager Professional is a measurement reporting software. In particular, it ensures that quality control units prevent time loss, enter the product management process and achieve the most reliable solutions with the least amount of energy by minimizing errors that may arise from human errors.
There are three basic steps in Inspection Manager.
- Transferring to the official program,
- Automatic ballooning of measurements with one click,
- Automatic reporting of measurement results
These three basic steps take an average of a few minutes, depending on the number of measurements, compliance with technical picture standards, and resolution of your technical picture.
Applications of Inspection Manager Professional
- Especially performing dimensional quality control,
- Using company-specific template for measurement results,
- Regular measurement and hide,
- Making measurement plans,
- Doing work with a large number of measuring points,
- Manually following device calibrations,
- It provides significant gains for companies that are sensitive to accuracy and security.