Laser Scanning and Wide Area Scanning
What is Laser Scanning and Wide Area Scanning?
Wide Area Scanning
Large area laser scanning devices are used to use large objects and areas. It is preferred for large-scale projects such as a historic building or dam measurement.
It is possible to create point cloud data by digitizing areas from 0.6 meters to 350 meters with a precision of 0.1 mm.It can obtain color or black and white data.
Advantages over other Scanning Devices
- Simultaneous scanning can be done.
- Regional scanning can be done.
- Simultaneously measuring probes can be done.
- It is not affected by reflections and external light sources.
- It is easy to install and use.